Saturday, August 27, 2011

Leave of Absence

It appears I took a leave of absence from blogging for the last 2 months..oops! I think my problem is that when I start a post it seems that either Alli wakes up from her nap, someone is hungry, someone can't find something, the dog needs outside, the phone rings and on and on and on......which means the post gets put on hold and well you know the rest of the story!  Anyway, I will try to keep up once school starts on MONDAY! YEAH!! We went to the boys open house Thursday night. They met their teachers and found their cubbies and desks and such. Not sure they were quite as excited as I was but by the time we left they seemed a bit more eager to start. We'll see how Monday morning goes!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same, and am wondering if I will get back in the saddle this fall. When blogging feels like a job....ugh.

    www.alotoflayers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete